May 14, 2013

Upcoming shows and Upcoming excitment


Spring is one my favorite time of the year. I love the warm weather and everyone is in such a good mood. The other biproduct of the warmer weather is craft shows! Finally everyone comes out from hibernation, stretched and realized it is more fun to be awake and look at all the pretty things! It is no secret I am happier selling my jewelry in person then online. Those that know me can chalk it up to my personality but I actually prefer meeting a person, getting a feel for them and then finding a peice of jewelry that I make that works with them. I put so much work into my jewelry lines that I love when I get to see the reaction of someone seeing it for the first time. Jewelry is so personal it is a tactile experience and online just doesn't do the same justice. (But come and check out my new store online here!) 
Also if you are in the area come and see me next month: June 9th at Clover Market in Ardmore & June 22nd-23rd at Manyunk Arts Festival in Manyunk on Main Street
I am very excited for both of these shows. Clover Market is one of my favorite events. Janet, the organizer of the events, does a great job picking the vendors. There is always a great mix and so many nice people there, both selling and attending. I always have a good time that day and since I have been doing that show for the past year or so I am very happy with the customer base I've cultivated there. Manyunk is another great show. Now that my studio is down the street from the fair it has begun to feel like a more personal place to sell my work. It is great to meet other crafters who all work beside me in that great arty town. I am lucky to be able to show off my work at these two great shows next month. So mark your calenders and come by and see me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment