June 2, 2011

Big Changes

There has been a lot going on with me right now. The biggest is a half-cross town move that is happening tomorrow! (EEEE!) I am very much excited about it but it has been hard packing up my whole house. I also have had very little time to do anything business related this week and I think it is taking it's toll on my creative spirit.

About two weeks ago I started to tinker around with a new line. I have been wearing one of the pieces around town and have gotten an AMAZING response to it! I am really excited to unveil it at Art for the Cash Poor June 11-12 and then at Manayunk Arts Fest June 25-26 (as well as Etsy for those out of towners.) . I really can't wait to see how everyone responds to it.

I have to say with the weather warming up I feel like the best is yet to come. I can't wait for all the fun this summer is going to have.

New designs will be up on etsy next week so stay tuned for some more stacked rings and three stone necklaces. Our new featured ladies are Miriam and Victoria. They are beautiful if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment