July 8, 2011

New items

For those of you who have seen me around town lately I have a new necklace! I am calling them bubble necklaces as they kinda remind me of champagne bubbles. (what else do you call a cluster of circle shapes?!) I seriously love these necklaces.

The great news is that they are now available for sale!! I have four varieties now. I am so excited to be able to start selling them. Come check them out on my etsy site and since I love all my readers if you put in the code Bubble10 you will get 10% off the WHOLE site! Wow!

Here are some pictures below, but come on to the site and get some fun new jewelry.

Victoria Bubble Necklace

 Lisa Bubble Necklace

 Melissa Bubble Necklace

 Stephanie Bubble Necklace


These necklaces are so beautiful. I do really love them. And just think right now they are 10% off. That makes their original price of $260 down to $234. Great for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment