December 5, 2011

December Madness

Every year is always the same with me. I swear that I will not wait to do everything until December but then every year December rolls around and I am always behind the 8-ball. This year is no exception. I have yet to even buy a holiday present.

The good news is that my little hands have been busy working not shopping lately. Between filling orders, making stock for shows and custom work I have been spinning around like a dreidel. It always makes me feel so great to be able to make gifts for people. It is so great and one of the things I love most about what I do.

The way you guys get to reap the benefit of my hard work is I have a bunch of shows coming up where you can get some of your own Rachel Shoshana original jewelry.

I will be at Red, White and Brew 33 High St Mt. Holly this Thursday 4-7pm.
Crafty Balboa at the Broad Street Ministry in Philadelphia 11am-pm.
The Island of Misfit Toys at Olivet Church Studios 5-9:30pm.

I have to say I am really excited to be doing all of these shows. Come on by to see me. I will be the tall girl in most likely a bright color smiling at her favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment