January 19, 2012

Keeping it goin'

My gosh is it really this far into January already? I feel like we just did New Year's last week! I normally take the first week of January off so as to try and get my creative juices going as well as take some time to wind down from the retail season and gear up for the wholesale season.

The good part of that is that I get to create new designs and expand on the lines that have done well all year long. I do love this aspect of my business. There is nothing like being able to sit in my studio and just simply create. It is really the best part of the job. (well that and not having a boss being bossy to me!)

I upside is that in a few days I will be unveiling some of my new stacked ring designs. I am very happy to announce that I have expanded the line to now include six varieties of five stone stacked ring sets as well as four more varieties of three stone stacked sets. I am so happy that my collection now includes these pieces. I will post pictures and etsy listings in a few days, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment